ACCOMMODATION AND CANCELLATION TERMS
STANDARD TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ama Casa reserves the right to deny access or evict guests who cause unnecessary damage or disruption to other guests at the establishment. In addition, payment for these bookings will be forfeited at the sole discretion of the owners of the establishment.
- Enquire about other weekend and full week specials.
- No children under 13 years unless by prior arrangement.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Pets are not accepted
A deposit of 50% of the accommodation rental will secure a booking and must be paid within 3 days of making a booking. The balance may be paid before taking up accommodation or on arrival.
Card facilities are available online on this site.
- 100% of full amount less 10% administration fee and third party commissions (if applicable) will be refunded for cancellations 60 days or more prior to arrival date
- 50% of full amount less 10% administration fee and third party commissions (if applicable) will be refunded for cancellations 30 days or more prior to arrival date
- No refunds for cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival date unless special arrangements are made with the owner
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- All deposit refunds will be subject to the discretion of the owner.
COVID CANCELLATION POLICY – EFFECTIVE 16 MARCH 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. (AMENDED APRIL 2020)
- Confirmed bookings for which we have received a deposit or full payment, will be secured should you, (or your clients) decide it unsafe to travel or cannot travel.
- Bookings can be amended up to 12 (twelve) months from the original arrival date. However, should the season change to a higher rate season, the new rate will apply.
- In the event that you (or your clients,) do not travel within 12 (twelve) months of the original arrival date, unless by prior arrangement, the deposit paid would be forfeited.
- Any travel changes to bookings within 14 (fourteen) days of the travel period will incur 100% cancellation fees.
- All the standard terms, deposits and cancellation policy are back in operation
We will have the following exceptions where bookings are cancelled within 14 days of travel, whereby clients will be offered the same deferral policy as above:
- If the country of the clients’ residence prevents the client from leaving due to lockdown and unavailability of commercial flights.
- If South Africa issues an inbound travel ban, banning clients from entering, or forcing arriving clients into quarantine.
- In order for us to ride out this global epidemic storm as a privately owned travel & tourism business, we are unable to offer any refunds at this time although, as described above, bookings may be deferred to a future date.
- We trust that our partners and guests understand our situation; we are doing all we can to work with our guests and partners to find mutually agreeable solutions.
- This step is necessary to ensure that our business can continue to operate through these difficult times so that we will be here for you when the storm blows over.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these new terms and conditions at any time and will send out notifications.
As soon as the Corona Virus epidemic has been contained we will revert back to our original terms and conditions for bookings.